Saturday 11 June 2011

Summer is upon us...Time for an interiors update

White!!
Everything that's caught my eye lately has been white. It's such a fresh colour for the summer. I have been doing some research lately and some of the images below caugh my eye, best of all you can actually buy them too!!

From Left to Right, Pocket Watch Canvas Wall Clock, £20 from Next, Awendaw Writing Desk, Vanilla Bean $2528.00 about £1550 from Cottageandbungalow.com, Heart Hooks, £20 set of three, Next, Skurar plant pot, from £1.99 each Ikea, Set of 2 Chrome Hearts, £25 from Next, Hearts Frame, £30 from Next, The Shanghai Console, Black $1528.00 about £937 from Cottageandbungalow.com, Rosmarie Fabric, Grey/white, both £5.99 from Ikea, Hemnes glass door cabinet with drawers, £325.79 from Ikea, Fireplace, white, £375 from Next.

I just love The Awendaw Writing Desk!! It's so typically my style. I was so excited when I saw this piece of beauty! It's truly stunning. If you like this sort of style you simply must look at this link...


There are a number of beautifully made pieces of furniture there. Just divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment