Sunday 28 August 2011

New Inspirations

This week I have been doing some research for work and personal use and I came across these talented people which I thought more people should know about so I'm dedicating this Post to the following people:

Suzanne Carpenter - I think I have a new favourite illustrator and I had to share this with you! Please check out her work here. I promise you won't regret it!!
Suzanne Carpenter - Home Sweet Home

Janine Rewell - Illustrator and Graphic Designer based in Helsinki, I think her work is quite unusual but I like the vibrancy and quirkiness of it, take a look at her site here.

Janine Rewell - Altarpiece, Made from paint on 3 Dimensional wood.

Phil Wall - Artist, Phil has a few different websites/Blogs but I particularly like Project Photo Doodle. I think the concept behind this blog is really well thought out. I love it. It's so fun and anyone can get involved! Check it out. This is one of my favourite pictures on his blog...
Phil Wall - Baby Nike Creepy Crawlers

These 3 Artists are some of my findings for this week. I hope you like them and please share them with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment