Sunday 22 January 2012

Opy's Pattern Project Blog

Yesterday, I was having a look on the Print Pattern blog like I do most lunchtimes, and I came across one post about Opy's Pattern Project. So I had a look at their blog and really liked what I saw. The concept of this blog was to design one surface pattern each week for a year! That sounds like a brilliant challenge to me. I was quite inspired by this although I knew I didn't have the time to do this with my full time job in hand.

Opy, Was born and Raised in Argentina but moved to New Zealand in 2003. Opy is a very creative individual, delving into Graphic Design, Photography, Crafting and Decorating.

One Surface Pattern that really caught my eye was her latest design, called 'Paris Je T'aime' and looks something a little like this...
I really Like this design, I think its so cleverly done!

'Aiming Happy' By Opy's Pattern Project
'Geometry Pass' By Opy's Pattern Project
'Flor = Flower' By Opy's Pattern Project

If you would like to have a look at more of Opy's Patten Project, then take a look at their Blog here

Please Note that all Designs in this Blog Post are Copyrighted to Opy's Pattern Project!

Thanks Opy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment