Sunday 10 June 2012

New Home

It's Finally happened. I have moved away from mother nest! It's been on the cards for a while now and the time has finally come.

Everything seems to happen at the same time though. Just before the move my computer screen broke, so I haven't been able to blog for a while, so much has happened since then. A month later I finally have my Computer back working fine! YAY!! So time for a catch up...

My new home...
The move was actually really smooth, My boyfriends friend Tom helped us move, so Thanks Tom! With the two boys it only took about 2 hours to move everything and then we cracked on in the flat. First by painting the bedroom as it had a little damp in it but we've fixed that now.
My old bedroom
Packing the Van
Our New Bedroom, all painted and ready to live in
Our Kitchen, cleaned out and rearranged
I also persuaded my boyfriend to turn the spare room into a study/studio for myself, which I love. I love having my own space to be creative.
It's a little messy at the moment but with time I will find homes for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment