Saturday 20 July 2013

Roller Blind Design Update

Ok, It's been a while since I last updated my blog with any progress. The design is done, but unfortunately I cannot show you yet until the fabric is safely back in my hands and given to my client. Sorry. I finally got my fabric colour map through the post yesterday, and I have updated the design to the right colours and laid it all out properly. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm pretty excited to see it all finished. It's looking pretty good so far if I do say so myself. (Which is quite hard for me to admit usually, I'm such a Modest person!)
 As you can see I'm using Spoonflower for this particular brief, as it worked out the cheapest and better value for what I wanted to do. Also they have a pretty good selection of fabrics to use. We'll soon see what the quality of print is like.

Heres a little sneak peak of colours and design...
Please note all design work is copyrighted to Leanne Carpentier. Please do not copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment